Radiating Sunshine: Carefree® Voxbox Review

Monday, May 4, 2015

Carefree® Voxbox Review

A few weeks back Influenster sent Carefree Body Shape liners! And not that I don't like blogging about feminine products... I kind of hesitated just because I didn't know if this was a post I necessarily wanted to publish. However, these Carefree liners have definitely come in handy so I felt like I should share this product with you all. 

I can be #FreshisFierce every time I'm at one of Josh's baseball games!
Now as most of you know, I'm a baseball player's girlfriend. I don't often identify as that completely, but when every Sunday you have plans to go sit outside and watch your man play you slowly have to come to terms with the identity. I love watching Josh play. It is usually very pleasant outside and the sunshine feels marvelous. However, one downside is the bathroom situation. With every location, especially the ones we travel for I never really know what type of bathroom (usually the dreaded porta-potty) there will be! However, with these Carefree liners I didn't have to worry about the bathroom situation. You see the Carefree liners are really easy to use and are little so they fit perfectly in my baseball bag. 
There is now no reason for me to not support my main man and I can be completely comfortable at every game over the next few months!
 I received this product complimentary from Influenster and all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...