Radiating Sunshine: Campus VoxBox

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Campus VoxBox

I love product reviews... and recently I haven't done any so when I got an email from Influenster I knew I had to sign up for the Campus Voxbox and check out what college student's are using these day!
So, welcome to the Campus Voxbox!! This voxbox came with a lot of goodies... some I was really excited for (Softlips Cube) and some I was a little hesitant to try (tanning lotion/ sour punch straws). But, I am pleased to inform you all that I loved all of the products I received!

Here Is The Breakdown:

Jergens® Natural Glow Instant Sun- sunless tanning mousse ($12.99)-- loved it!!
St. Ive's® Blemish Control Apricot Scrub ($3.99)-- okay!!
L'Oreal Paris Advanced Straight System ($4.99)-- okay!!
Softlips® Cube ($3.49)-- loved it, and would definitely buy it!!
Sour Punch® Rainbow Straws and Punchies ($1)-- loved it, but probably wouldn't buy it!

The Sour Punch® Straws and Punchies were really good. I actually just finished the last one yesterday. I opened this candy on Sunday and I finished it in a day! This is actually quite unusual because I am not a big candy person... but, even now as I write this post I'm kind of craving them! Anyways, I really enjoyed the sour and sweet flavor and the texture was spot on! It's not every day when a candy company can master both the flavor, texture, and even the marketing of their delicious goodies!
St. Ives® Blemish Control & L'Oreal Paris Advanced Straight System! Both of these guys fell in the okay label for me. I have used both of them in the past, but I found them to be largely ineffective for me. I have curly hair, so I'm not really looking for straight hair focused products... however, I really enjoyed the smell of the conditioner. I have purchased their smooth hair line products before and really enjoyed those as well.

As far as the Apricot blemish control goes, I'm still not the biggest fan! It smells delicious, but I feel like it doesn't do anything to help my blemishes! Oh well, definitely something I'll keep around just in case my current cleanser stops working!
Softlips® Cube is probably my favorite product in the box! I have tested this product out before and am still love it. The only issue I have is that I can't find it in stores, but I'll keep my hopes up. The Fresh Mint flavor smells/tastes delicious. And if I find this product, I will definitely buy it! I definitely have noticed that my lips feel softer and this has become a part of my nighttime routine.
Tanning lotion... haha where do I even begin? Well, for starters this product actually surprised me! I'm not into the whole fake tans business. I don't go to tanning salons and I don't use instant tanners. But, I really enjoyed this product. The first day I put it on, I instantly regretted it because I felt like my legs looked orange. But, after the second day I noticed the Jergens® Instant Sun really added a natural looking glow to my legs, which I appreciated while at the gym!

So, if you have a special occasion coming up I would definitely recommend this product... just make sure you apply it two days before the event.
That's all for now! I have another product review coming up in the next few weeks so stay tuned for that! But, for now I'm going to enjoy my mint chapstick, glowing tan legs, almost blemish free face, and still curly, but smelling wonderful hair!
* all opinions in this post are my own. I was sent these products complimentary from Influenster*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...