Radiating Sunshine: 2015 Goals

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 Goals

I know I'm 7 days late on posting this... but, you're never too late to write about your hopes and dreams right? Anyways, 2014 was an amazing year and I hope 2015 will be just as amazing. So, below are my 2015 Goals & Dreams!
Blog Goals: 

200 GFC Followers - Last year my goal was 75 GFC followers! Well, I am over the moon knowing that I gained a total of 188 followers in 2014. So, thank you to all of you who regularly visit my little blogopshere. It means so much to me that you all continually come back and catch up on what's happening at Radiating Sunshine. 

New Signature Line - I have had the signature below for quite sometime now, so in 2015 I would like to kind of remodel the signature and maybe change it up a bit!

Blog 3-4 times a week- Last semester I got really bogged down with academics, RA Life, work, and making time for my family and friends... unfortunately my blog kind of took a hit, so I would like to post more regularly and really get back into blogging. 

Personal Goals: 
Travel - I started 2015 with a trip to Pittsburgh with Josh! I hope I can continue traveling... maybe during Spring Break take a vacation with my girl friends and over the summer visit a new place! 

Stay Connect with Friends - Now that all of my High School friends and College friends are graduating I really hope I can stay connected and maybe visit them at their new jobs and stuff like that. 

Live in the Moment - Although its nice to think about the future and get excited for what is to come... I really want to live in the moment and be thankful for everyone in my life and for everything I have. 

Academic Goals: 
Figure out my post graduate school plans - I don't know what those will be! I applied to several graduate schools and a few jobs so, hopefully I'll hear back from them throughout the upcoming semester. 

Graduate with some from of 'cum laude' or with honors - Throughout these past four years I have worked really hard on maintaining a nice GPA. I am not a 4.0 student by any shot, but I think come May I'll be able to graduate with 'cum laude' and i want to continue that throughout my future schooling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...