Radiating Sunshine: Weekend Recap 12/9/14

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Weekend Recap 12/9/14

Happy Tuesday friends! As I write this post, I'm sitting in my room breathing in my new Holiday Scent Glade Plug In and observing the light dusting of snow we just got. Today has been a wonderful day. I submitted my Psychology Senior Capstone project and am preparing for my presentation which is tomorrow. It's crazy how time flies... like I genuinely can't believe I'm done with this project. 

Anyways, here is a little weekend recap which, mostly consists of photos because well we all know how much I like documenting events. 

Friday: 

Josh and I did some much needed Christmas shopping! After we both finished working, we made some hot chocolate, and drove down to Frederick. It was a rainy night but, we did very well as far as Christmas shopping goes.

Saw this cute little dish at Barnes and Noble! How adorable would this be for an office!
We have never gone shopping together before so, Josh experienced "Alex in the mall"! When I shop I kind of just walk around and then when I see something I like or would make a wonderful gift, I just shoot past him or "dart" as he said into the store! I guess I should be more considerate of my movements while shopping during this holiday season.

After shopping we talked for awhile on where we wanted to go for dinner. I was kind of craving a burger, but earlier that week we decided we would do Chinese. Anyways, to make a long story short we ended up at Ledos. We were driving and we saw the sign and we both just had an instant craving for some square and yummy pizza. I love when Josh and are spontaneous... it makes life so much more interesting!

Saturday: 
In the afternoon I went to a Women's Fellowship and cookie decorating event. We read Luke 1 and talked about how we need to make sure Mary is actively present during this advent season. After, the fellowship event I went back to my room and did some homework and then left to meet Josh at church.

After church, we went back to his house and made pizza and watched our university play basketball on tv! You can see how enthused I was about watching the basketball game, haha.
Josh took this picture of Mandy and I snuggling
After my baby nap, Josh, his siblings, and I went shopping. We went to the store to get secret santa things and little presents for others. After doing some light shopping, we went to Wendy's and enjoyed some free Frosties! 
Courtesy of Josh's sister's snapchat!
And there you have it! Just a brief little recap of what has been going on in my life. I'm also excited to announce that I will be presenting my Senior Psychology Capstone project today and then, all I will have left to do is my honors project and pass finals! I still have one more semester left of college, but knowing that all of my hard work is slowly coming to a close is a really cool but, kind of sad feeling!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! That pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ledos is delicious! If you ever seen one, you have to go!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...