Radiating Sunshine: And Here We Go...

Sunday, June 1, 2014

And Here We Go...

good morning friends! I'm sitting at my desk with a huge red suitcase to my right; packed and ready to go to Austria!! I can't believe today is the day. Last night J and I went to one of his family friends 25th Anniversary party and people kept saying "you leave tomorrow" well it hadn't hit me last night that I do leave tomorrow. Even as I write this post it still feels like I have another week. But, by US 1am I'll be in Iceland, one step closer to Austria.

I had a wonderful last week in America. I got to go to the beach with some HS friends! Celebrated J's birthday. Spent Friday night with my family. Made Brooke's graduation present since I'm missing her party :/ and got to spend my last full day with J. We had lunch with friends, went to church, and then spent the evening dancing the night away. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I know that when I do come home in July, I'll have him waiting for me!

Thanks Mom and Dad for helping me and letting me go to Austria... I promise to sing the Sound of Music as much as I can when I'm over there. You guys are truly supportive and I don't know what I would do without you!

I'll see y'all around! I'm hoping to blog some, while I'm over there but, if it comes down to staying inside blogging or going to explore a new city; we all know what I and hopefully you would choose!


2 comments:

  1. HAVE FUN!!!! I hope you'll have a few free minutes to share some photos, but if not, I understand haha! Soak it all in and can't wait to read everything when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun!!! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...