Radiating Sunshine: {sister graduated}

Friday, May 23, 2014

{sister graduated}

 yesterday Brooke graduated High School! I couldn't be more proud of the woman she has become and I know she will continue to grow and will someday become an amazing veterinarian. We had a wonderful mass and ceremony at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception and then had an amazing lunch at Clyde's in Tower Oaks. As far as I'm concerned it was a beautiful and amazing graduation day and the nice 80 degree whether showed us that Brooke got out of HS just in time for the start of summer.



Check out these two cuties! Ari (my cousin) was always around growing up and
between the three of us, I'm pretty sure we drove my parents crazy! 
 Brooke, I am endlessly proud of you! Stay safe at beach week and don't forget you'll only be 800 miles away when you're down in Alabama... so, that is like a 12 hour car ride or a short 3 hour plane ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...