Radiating Sunshine: Little Things & Venus Snap VoxBox

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Little Things & Venus Snap VoxBox

 I feel like it is so easy to just over look the little things but, lately I have been really trying hard to appreciate those little things and the literal little things in life. 

Like this...


and a yummy strawberry little bag of Chex mix

and this: 

Influenster sent me the cutest little razor to review and boy am I in love! The Venus Snap razor is little and perfect for summer travels. It comes in a cute little blue traveling case and I cannot wait to take it with me to the beach next week. 


So, far the razor has worked really well! And I mean look at it, it is so tiny and so cute!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

2 comments:

  1. Mike loooooves Americone Dream and I love Chex Mix (though I haven't tried that kind before lol). That razor is so cute (even know that's the weirdest thing to say ever).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Americone Dream flavor is delicious! I had never had it before or the strawberry mix (but, if you see it-- try it) and I know right!! So little haha

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...