Radiating Sunshine: Finally A New Pair of Glasses

Monday, January 13, 2014

Finally A New Pair of Glasses

Back in September, when I made my 101 in 1001 list I knew one thing that I needed to add to the list, was to get a new pair of glasses. I had put this off for many years and there is something about adding anything to a list, that just inspires you to get it done! Now, my old ones worked just fine. They weren't the perfect prescription but, they sufficed. However, they weren't the cutest pair that has ever been made so, this year I set out to find a pair that really fit who I am. So, after trying on about 50 different pairs I finally found the pair for me…

so, out with the old


and in with the new! 


#selfie

The pair you see above are Kensie's and they are amazing! I'm still getting used to 
the way they feel but I actually get excited to wear them. I'm noticing that I'm starting to 
take my contacts out around 7pm just to wear the glasses. Yeah, I know I'm a goof. 

Anyways, Happy Monday friends!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awh thanks Kirstie!!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!! You look sooooooo cute!!!!! They are seriously amazing :) I want new glasses so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg!!! I am seriously in love with them! About to go put them on hahaha you totally should get a similar pair and then we can be twins :)

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete
  3. Love them!! They look adorable on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!

      - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...