Radiating Sunshine: the little things

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the little things

enjoy the little things... What a simple statement for something that is so true! As I start to pack up for Easter Break I can't help but notice all the little things and little plans that make my life wonderful.

For starters, I look around my room and see all of my birthday cards, RA appreciation cards, photos of places I've been and close friends and I can't help but just feel truly blessed! I look at my to do lists and suddenly I'm thankful that they exist! Because I have plans. I have meaning. I'm important to others and I'm loved!

So, I challenge you all to look around you. What do you see? Are you staring at a photograph of someone you love? Or looking at a calendar of things you have to do? Embrace the little things because this is your life! And you only get one shot to make it great!

So, as I embark on this Easter Break, I'm going to fill my time with people I love, doing what I love, and enjoying all the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...