Radiating Sunshine: Spring Break-Recap

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring Break-Recap

This past week I spent spring-breaking-it-up in various locations, with various people, doing various things... 

For starters, my wonderful boyfriend and I after a long five weeks got to spend some quality time together! We spent 3 full days together... sharing meals, hanging with friends, celebrating our anniversary in Frederick (which we have done for the past three years), going to the movies, going out to dinner with our parents (who love each other, which is beyond fantastic), making a delicious brunch... and saying goodbye... 

But, not for long! A few short days later I drove up to Salisbury for an excellent weekend with him where we had a mexican themed dinner-- including piƱa coladas, quesadillas, chips and salsa, and so much more!! We also went to Ocean City where we spent the day walking along the beach, holding hands, and of course taking tons of pictures. Later, that night we made stuffed shells-- which really hit my carbo-italian craving! It was so nice being able to spend more time with him and I think it will be only two, maybe three more weeks until I see him next!! 

While on break I also visited my best friend from High School, Caitlin at Towson! It was so nice going out for coffee and just talking for hours as we caught up about what has happened over the past month and a half since we had last seen each other!

I had various lunch dates this week... one with my boyfriend's mother and one with my boyfriend's future-sister in law, Clancy. Clancy and I got quite the hookup at Origins, a beauty store in the mall. We got complimentary facials, massages, and make-up done-- so some great pampering for the future bride and her bridesmaid!

Also, had a lovely sleepover with my forever-roommate, Hannah! We talked all night and had such a blast! Whenever we are together we are seriously the craziest girls!

This Spring Break was fabulous! I wish I was with my Habitat for Humanity crew, but I am glad I got to go home and spend time with my family, friends, and boyfriend. But... my spring break isn't over quite yet... tomorrow morning I kiss Maryland and her cold weather goodbye, as a fly out to Las Vegas to attend the annual Next Generation Conference for Student Affairs!! I am beyond excited, but a little nervous for my first conference. Keep me in your prayers! :)

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...