Radiating Sunshine: social psych

Friday, March 8, 2013

social psych


What' on this weekend's agenda? Social psychology, thanks for asking! Monday at 9am I have my Social Psych midterm and lets just say I am not jumping at the bit to take this exam.

My beautiful friend/ library date, Maria :)
I love the class, but it seriously controls my life! I sleep with the books next to my bed and often fall asleep reading them! We have these reading quizzes every Friday that are 5 points each and are literally the bane of my existence. So for now, I will stop procrastinating and get back to studying, but I just wanted to update you all on how awesome my Friday night is. If you find that you are very jealous of me and wish you could pour over some social psych studies and famous experimenters, then come find me. But, don't because then I'll probably just talk to you and continue to not get things done!

Happy Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...