Radiating Sunshine: friday's adventure

Monday, March 18, 2013

friday's adventure

*Warning: Photo dump below* 

This past Friday I went on a crazy adventure with some of my favorite people! My sister, Brooke, my boyfriend, Chad, and best-friend/old roommate, Hannah and her boyfriend, Matt! We went to two famous Mount destinations: High Rock and Big Slide! -- If you haven't been you should totally go! 

So, now I'll let the pictures tell the story!! 

Brooke and Chad ran up to the top when we first
got there!
Had to take this picture like 5 times because
the wind kept destroying my hair! 
*Attempt to have a cute pic with our hair
gracefully blowing in the wind*
-- Not so graceful

After, climbing around a bit we found a cute
little alcove in the rock.
Matt and Hannah have been dating for over
3 years and are seriously so adorable!

"a little to the left"


Now, onto Big Slide!! Brooke and I heading
down first!

After, Hannah and I had a crash landing...
*selfie*

Reliving my childhood. 

The couples!! Thanks, Brooke for taking this
picture :) 

Tuckered out from a long day of climbing,
playing, driving, and eating Chinese food. 

After nap snack= smoothies!!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...