Radiating Sunshine: Smile Post #5

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Smile Post #5




Yesterday, I decided to make a little sign to give me inspiration every time I walked out of my room. Its only been a day and my mood improves every time I walk out of my room and read the sign! 

I would definitely recommend doing something like this!! Over Spring Break I hope to update the sign a little bit and make it more creative. If you have an suggestions I'd love to hear them! 


Have an amazing Tuesday!

- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...