Radiating Sunshine: Smile Post #4

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Smile Post #4

Valentines Day is just around the corner and today I thought I would brighten everyone's day with a little quote from one of my favorite movies. 


If you have not seen Miss Congeniality, then go watch it because it seriously is an excellent movie suitable for girls and guys! 


Also, another reason to smile is that the RAVENS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! Okay, maybe I'm just a little biased but seriously my week has been made by them winning!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day!
- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...