Radiating Sunshine: L.O.V.E

Thursday, February 14, 2013

L.O.V.E

I love Valentine's Day. So, maybe I'm a sappy-hopeless romantic and maybe Valentine's Day was a made up by Hallmark to increase business and maybe it means nothing. But, I don't think there is anything wrong with telling the people that you love, how much they mean to you!! 

So Valentine's Day this year has kind of turned into Valentine's Week and has made all my wildest Resident Assistant dreams come true. Here is a brief recap of some of the festivities: 

Saturday, I made a ton of heart-shaped sugar cookies with of course, red sprinkles on top! I gave them to the people who are really important in my life. Above, is a picture of me and my Grandma. I also gave cookies too my boyfriend's family and a bunch of my friends at school!



On Tuesday, I had a Hall Program-- Valentine's Day Card Making! 
So, my residents got the opportunity to make valentine's day cards for their significant others, friends, and or family!! It was a great turn out and we also dined on some of the heart sugar cookies!



Above, are the two cards I made for my boyfriend and his family!! Yes, I call Chad, Chadders. Hopefully they will get to his house today but if not thats okay too! 

I also sent some awesome valentine's day cards to my old roommate, my family, and my grandma!!



As a special surprise for my residents I made them all little Valentines and slipped them under their doors at midnight! I also decorated the bathroom with tons of hearts!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and feel the love from wherever! 
I LOVE YOU ALL!! :) 

- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...