Radiating Sunshine: Smile Post #3

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Smile Post #3

It's a beautiful 66 degrees outside and the sun in shining bright! For the past two weeks, I have been a slave to my email and the stress that comes with it. I am currently applying for a lot of internships and conferences, so with the anxiety of waiting to hear back I have been going CRAZY.

But, I have a great group of friends who have been super supportive throughout this waiting-time. So, this is me... letting go of the unnecessary stress and going with the flow. What's meant to be, is meant to be. So whatever news I get, good or bad, I will take in stride!


Is there anything stressing you out? If, you're having a bad day... just click on this link

Trust me, if this doesn't cheer you up, I don't know what will!! :) 


Remember, you're never fully dressed without a smile.



- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...