Radiating Sunshine: January's Bulletins

Monday, January 21, 2013

January's Bulletins


Sorry, this post is coming so late! I just wasn't in love with these boards, but they still turned out nice!  
First, in the MAC stairwell is The Year 2012 board with random facts about 2012. No one really sees this board so I decided to go with something I wouldn't have to maintain that much. 



The second board is Time for Organizing. For those of you, who have seen my pinterest, you will know I have a board dedicated to organizing ideas! So I decided that if my residents were making new years resolutions to stay organized I would give them so key starting points. I also included a slide about some of my favorite organizing blogs, such as I heart organizing

 I put the boards up before Winter Break and Chad came up for the RA formal and helped me out! He got so frustrated trying to put up the paper that I think its safe to say he won't be an RA anytime soon.

He did do fairly well though, so I can't complain because I definitely found lots of entertainment watching him *attempt* to put them up!


To the right, is my door decorations for January. They are simple and sweet! -- Hopefully, they will bring some snow to the Mount!

And to the left, is the newest schedule! On my door, I find it is helpful for me to put up a schedule so if my residents need to reach me they can see when I will most likely be back in my room!

So those are the two boards I updated for January. I'm super excited for next months board so look out!


- Alex

1 comment:

  1. Your boards always look so cute! Good work! I hope your semester's off to a good start :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...