Radiating Sunshine: Goals for 2013

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Goals for 2013

I love cute posters like these, check this one out here.

This year, I want to strive to be optimistic! With a new semester of classes and memories coming my way, I am going to do my best to be as optimistic and positive as possible! I also want to continue trusting in God. He has given me so much and I truly am so thankful to have him play a major role in my life!

Also, new coming on the blog will be Smile Posts... what is a Smile Post? -- Well, every Tuesday (hopefully)... I will post some inspiration, sunshine, or happy thoughts that hopefully will make you smile and get through your Tuesday :) 

What are your goals for 2013?




- Alex  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...