Radiating Sunshine: Donuts and Gifts

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Donuts and Gifts

A couple of weeks ago it was one of my close friend Hannah's birthday! We celebrated with a hike to Indian Lookout and dining on Funfetti Cake!! After the hike she came to my room and I gave her, her present!! 

I bought her chocolate and donuts! I also made her a purple coaster for her room! 

This was the sign I put on her donut holes!! 


This is a great way to spice up little gifts! I think it is important to make presents even if they are little special so I thought this was a nice touch!! I love giving gifts and I'm glad she loved these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by Radiating Sunshine! Your comments mean the world to me, so I will do my very best to respond to them. If you have any direct questions please email me at radiatingsunshineblog@gmail.com

Remember, "every time you smile at a someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing"- Mother Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...